...Exploring the edge of the world with all the comforts of home...
Two Haida Gwaii (formerly Queen Charlotte Islands) Locations, Masset & Old Massett
Both B&B's are just steps from the beach and sweeping currents of Masset Inlet and are a magical world of visual, aural and gourmet delights. Your host, Haida artist April White, has filled the tastefully appointed homes with stunning Haida artworks and comfortable furnishings. The views from almost every room are stunning and the foods from their chefs' kitchens unforgettable... and yes, there is Wi-Fi...
- The Village of Masset's Downtown, Library, Dixon Entrance Maritime Museum
- The Village of Old Massett, Totem Poles, Artists' & Carvers' Studios, Longhouse, Haida & Northwest Coast Art
- Salmon & Halibut Fishing Charters
- Crabbing & Clam Digging
- Raven, Eagle, Bird, Whale & Wildlife Watching
- Sightseeing, Gwaii Haanas, Kayaking & Eco Tours
- Storm Watching
- Spectacular Beaches & Sunsets, North Beach, Tow Hill, Rainforest, Guided Hikes & Ancient Haida Villages.
... Photographers' Paradise ...